Bringing Cloud Flexibility to Windows Applications
Businesses and Enterprises have significant investment in Windows Applications serving critical business functions - whether run internally, or licensed to their customers under a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
Conexim's Managed Windows Application Hosting solutions enable these organisations to deliver applications to internal users and customers with the flexibility and accessibility of Web-based applications.
With High Availability infrastructure, an emphasis on security and access to all three major Windows Application delivery platforms (Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp and X2 RAS), Conexim's expert engineers can help your organisation run your Windows applications securely from the cloud.
From hosting a single Windows application for a specific business unit within your organisation to delivering catalogues of applications under a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model to your customers, Conexim can help.
Conexim's Managed Hosting solutions for Windows Applications across all platforms feature:
- Run any application designed to be run under Microsoft Remote Desktop in either a single or multi-tenant implementation.
- From a single server to a Load Balanced farm.
- Deploy farms across data centres to facilitate seamless Disaster Recovery.
- Hosted from Data Centres in Australia, the US or anywhere within the Managed Amazon AWS footprint.
- Fully customisable configuration to your requirements.
- Custom deployments that help address specific compliance requirements.
- Per-user RDS (and XenApp, X2) Licenses provided under SPLA (Service Provider License Agreement), ensuring you pay for only the licensing you need.
- Run from Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012/2012R2.
- Private access through IPSEC VPN or direct connectivity to offices.
Benefits for Enterprises and SaaS Providers
Conexim makes it straightforward to quickly provision and manage RDS servers and farms pre-configured with your applications.
- Full service management under three management levels.
- Managed backups that meet specific recovery and retention requirements.
- Managed Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware helps protect from emerging threats.
- Accessed by VPN, direct connectivity to your offices or accessible from the internet using the secure RDS Gateway web interface from any Windows or Mac OS X computer.
- Quickly deploy new customer installations with templates and PowerShell customisation scripts.
Conexim's custom designed solutions can help customers take Remote Desktop Services to the next level with 2X RAS (Remote Application Server) or deliver applications at scale by implementing the full Citrix XenApp stack.
Application Delivery with Citrix XenApp
With an increasingly mobile workforce, initiatives such as BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and organisations embracing Software-as-a-Service over traditional software delivery models, XenApp provides central control over your Windows Applications while helping manage risk and reducing administrative overhead and therefore costs to your IT budget.
Conexim makes delivering Windows Applications using XenApp a reality with custom-designed solutions that help deliver Windows Applications securely to any device, wherever your employees and users may be.
Reduce CAPEX and OPEX and pay only for what you use
Conexim's Managed XenApp Application Hosting reduces costs with architecture that provides for the requirements of today and the ability to scale as business grows. Companies using Conexim's managed XenApp hosting pay for the infrastructure and licensing they use, bringing cloud economics to traditional Windows applications.
Bring Web-scale to Windows Applications
"Web-scale" is a term often associated with web applications and the way in which data centers and software architectures are designed to incorporate multi-dimensional concepts such as scalability, consistency, fault tolerance and versioning. Windows Applications can also benefit from these properties to help reduce costs and improve reliability and Conexim's solutions for delivering Windows Applications help makes this happen.
- Citrix Provisioning Services provides full lifecycle management of the Application Farm with versioned disk images that can be used to set up new application servers in minutes.
- Citrix NetScaler provides secure VPN, SSL and load balancing across the application farms, allowing you to scale up and down XenApp deployments in response to changing demand.