Scalable, Secure, Accountable
Do you have a PHP/MySQL web site or application that is slow to respond or doesn't appear to be scaling as you would expect? Are you looking for a best-practice implementation that can scale against unexpected surges in visitors to your site/application?
Call us and speak directly with an expert - we're yet to find an application that cannot be made to fly with our proven approach to implementation and architecture.
The Conexim Advantage
Conexim helps you run off-the-shelf software including Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management and eCommerce solutions as well as custom-developed applications in secure, private environments that are optimised, secured and monitored for performance.
- Conexim has the engineers, technology and partnerships to address virtually any requirement around high performance application hosting.
- Conexim's engineers have development experience with many PHP development frameworks including CodeIgnighter, Laravel, Phalcon, CakePHP, Yii and Zend. Troubleshooting a complex problem is just a phone call away.
- We run an extensive array of off-the-shelf CMS (Content Management Systems), eCommerce and custom built sites/applications. Everything we have learned from optimising these environments feeds into a stronger platform.
Conexim’s high performance PHP/MySQL reference architecture is fully customisable to address any specific requirements. However, implementations typically include:
- Debian/CentOS with optimised kernel and filesystem.
- MySQL (Percona or MariaDB) fine-tuned by our MySQL database administrators to your application's database profile.
- Redis or Memcached Key-Value store significantly reduces database queries.
- Small footprint nginx web server serves more requests with substantially fewer resources - expertly configured to maximise caching.
- Optimised PHP-FPM with intermediate code caching (APC/eAccelerator/Zend Opcache).
- Deliver superior performance with JIT (Just-in-Time Compilation) using HHVM (HipHop Virtual Machine / Hack Lang).
- Web Application Firewalling (WAF) tuned to secure against vulnerabilities without compromising performance.
- Meticulously configured mail delivery provides greater certainty that application generated emails are received by users.
- Interruption free backups that ensure database integrity and configurable to provide point-in-time restores.
- Can be deployed and migrated between one, two or three tier architectures with load balancing and Conexim's CDN.
- Hosted from Data Centres in Australia, the US or anywhere within the Managed Amazon AWS footprint.
Conexim's Managed Hosting for PHP/MySQL is designed to enable businesses running all types of PHP/MySQL applications including CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla), online stores and more to focus on business - not the infrastructure that runs it.
- Significantly reduce page load times over traditional LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) installations.
- Service more visitors to your site/application with fewer resources.
- Deliver a consistent user experience wherever your users are.
- Extensive telemetry covering OS, database and applications provides actionable feedback to continuously improve configuration and application performance.
- Full service management under three management levels and industry leading SLAs.
- An emphasis on best-practice security helps protect online business from the effects of emerging threats and application vulnerabilities.