Flexible email hosting
The industry-standard cPanel control panel provides a convenient interface for you to manage your organisation’s business email accounts, configure email forwarding, out-of-office replies and anti-spam and anti-virus settings.
Fantastic performance levels, high availability, best-practice security features and the ability to resell email services to your clients are just some of the great reasons why you should use Conexim’s email hosting service. See below for detailed information about our Email Hosting service.
Email Hosting Plans
Conexim have a range of plans to suit various business sizes. Pricing and inclusions of each plan is detailed below.
Performance and High Availability
Powered by Conexim’s high capacity network, out email hosting service offers:
- Low contention – fewer services per server
- High performance, protected RAID-10 SAN Storage
- Operated from High Availability VMWare powered cluster
- DNS operated from Conexim’s global AnyCast network
- Connect using POP3, IMAP and WebMail
Built to cPanel best-practice implementation and Conexim’s extensive management experience our hosted email provides:
- Full Email Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
- Operates across all major mobile platforms, including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Phone
- SSL encryption between your devices and our servers
Resell Email Services to your Clients
Conexim offers a reseller plan for web designers, IT service providers and organisations. Our service allows resellers to host multiple web sites and delegate control for mail and web site content using the familiar cPanel WHM (Web Host Manager) interface.
White labelled cPanel WHM allows you to expand your service offering while leaving the infrastructure and management to us. Various plans are available to suit your needs. Contact us now to see how you can effortlessly add value to your customer base and your bottom line.
Other information that may be of interest
Please see the following links for more information on Conexim and how they can assist you in solve your Managed Hosting needs.