VMware HAMinimize Downtime from Server and Operating System Failures
VMware HA delivers the availability needed by many applications running in virtual machines, independent of the operating system and application running in it.
VMware HA provides uniform, cost-effective failover protection against hardware and operating system failures within virtualised IT environment.
- Monitors virtual machines to detect operating system and hardware failures.
- Restarts virtual machines on other physical servers in the resource pool without manual intervention when server failure is detected.
- Protects applications from operating system failures by automatically restarting virtual machines when an operating system failure is detected.
- Provide uniform protection of all of your applications from server and operating system failures, regardless of the server hardware or operating system used by the virtual machine.
- Protect applications with no other failover options and make high availability possible for software applications that might otherwise be left unprotected.
Related information >